1. “Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.” – Bruce Lee
2. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Van Goethe
3. “Infinite Love is the only truth – Everything else is illusion.” – David Icke
And him expanding on it… “I have been saying and writing for so many years that one sentence can encapsulate the totality of life, of existence, of being: Infinite Love is the Only Truth – Everything Else is Illusion.”
4. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford
It’s all a self-fulfilling prophecy. We create our own “reality.”
5. “Experience life in all possible ways — good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.” – Osho
PS – At the end of your life you will regret more things that you don’t do, as opposed to things you do.
6. “Never forget that you are not in the world; the world is in you. When anything happens to you, take the experience inward. Creation is set up to bring you constant hints and clues about your role as co-creator. Your soul is metabolizing experience as surely as your body is metabolizing food.” – Deepak Chopra
7. “Let go or be dragged.” – Zen proverb
Holding onto things creates so much unnecessary pain.
8. “Whatever you fight, you strengthen, and what you resist, persists.” ― Eckhart Tolle
Whatever you focus on, you hold into form.
9. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
10. “The pain that you create now is always some form of nonacceptance, some form of unconscious resistance to what is. On the level of thought, the resistance is some form of judgment. On the emotional level, it is some form of negativity. The intensity of the pain depends on the degree of resistance to the present moment, and this in turn depends on how strongly you are identified with your mind. The mind always seeks to deny the Now and to escape from it. In other words, the more you are identified with your mind, the more you suffer. Or you may put it like this: the more you are able to honor and accept the Now, the more you are free of pain, of suffering – and free of the egoic mind. Why does the mind habitually deny or resist the Now? Because it cannot function and remain in control without time, which is past and future, so it perceives the timeless Now as threatening. Time and mind are in fact inseparable.” – Eckhart Tolle
11. “Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” – Roy Goodman
12. “If man made it, don’t eat it.” – Jack Lalanne
Best dietary advice ever. Just eat real food, not processed, factory “food.” Don’t be neurotic though, apply this at least 80% of the time and you’ll be alright.
13. “Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
Connect the dots and see the bigger picture.
14. “Follow your bliss… And the Universe will open doors for you where there were only walls before.” – Joseph Campbell
Everything just falls into place when you let your heart/intuition guide you.
15. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
16. “I’d rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.” – Albert Einstein
17. “Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
18. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
“Reality” is a mirror. Change yourself, and the reflection in the mirror has no choice but to change.
19. “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” – Buddha
Be open-minded, without being naive. Trust your own intuition. (There are rumors that Buddha never actually said this, but it’s a great quote either way.)
20. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
Any comments or other quotes that you live by? Leave ’em in the comments section below. Thank you.