The first step toward change is awareness…
- We are far from free (Yes, even in ‘Merica). Slavery is now covert, subtle and insidious. And it will continue indefinitely until people realize their bondage.
- The ‘official’ 9/11 story is complete bullshit. It just doesn’t add up. And that treacherous fairytale has become a major source of fear-based programming used to re-shape society.
- Chemtrails… You can’t deny that they’re spraying something.
- We’re being systematically poisoned by the big institutions (Pharmaceuticals, flouride, GMO’s, fast food, soda, high fructose corn syrup, factory farmed animals pumped with antibiotics…etc)
- Governments have a long track record of manufacturing “terrorist attacks” on their own people and blaming a scapegoat. (USA, Israel and their intelligence agencies are masters at this.)
- Organized religions, as they exist now, are a distortion/inversion of spirituality and essential truths.
- Materialist science has become as dogmatic as the religions they criticize.
- Mainstream science is now driven by profit, not curiosity.
- Mainstream education = indoctrination.
- Most doctors and med schools are in the pockets of big pharma.
- Monsanto is raping the world.
- Politics are a stage show.
- Governments always come up with money for war, but there’s never enough when it comes to actually helping people.
- The history we’re taught in school is a big lie.
- Consumerism is driven through the conditioning of the masses to feel inadequate. (Especially with women.)
- The global economic system is fiat currency based on IOU’s (thus having no “real” backing) and being leveraged to funnel wealth into the hands of a few.
- So many aspects of society are designed to distract us from finding truth (work to keep us busy, entertainment, obsession with sports teams…etc)
- A small group of “people” control society here on Earth (or they’re trying to).
- This reality is some sort of hologram or simulation.
- There is so much going on that we aren’t perceiving (at least right now). We exist in a 3 dimensional reality and perceive that 3 dimensional reality with just 5 senses. Do you really think that’s all that exists!?
- Every major system in place is a big fear-generator (religion, education, media, government…etc.)
- There is an unseen force parasiting off of humanity and inhibiting our inherent potential.
- Television is a form of mass mind control. It’s called programming for a reason.
- Mainstream “news” is fear-based programming. (This also applies to most “alternative news” as well)
- The energy sources we’re using are creating a false sense of scarcity. There are many free energy alternatives out there, they’re just being suppressed (because they will relinquish any form of control.).
- Time is an illusion. And it’s designed to take us out of the present moment (the cause of so much anxiety and worry).
- Most big charities aren’t creating the positive changes they promise. (Billions of dollars have been raised for cancer research, and cancer is more prevalent than ever. Something doesn’t add up…)
- ‘The system’ does not want to cure disease, only treat it. Treatment is profitable, cures aren’t. There are cures to every disease. They’re just suppressed.
- Technology exists to control weather and trigger “natural disasters.”
- The issue of “global warming” is being exploited by ‘the powers that be’ to further control humanity.
- Your beliefs are the filter for the reality you perceive. All input gets processed through the brain. We all have cognitive biases that distort our perception of reality.
- The reality you experience is a reflection of yourself.
- We have way more power than we’re conditioned to believe. We’re not hopeless victims. The potential of humanity is being stifled. You can’t suppress something forever. That’s why our rise is inevitable.
Remember, nothing is absolute truth (in this reality at least). I strongly encourage everyone to do their own research and form their own conclusions.
“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.” -Buddha
Use your intuition and let love be your guide, not fear. Always ask yourself “Is this motivated by love or fear?”
Yours in ruthless love,