If you came here for answers, you’re in the wrong place.
Here’s a profound realization that 99% of people miss…
Questions are far more important than answers.
Answers come to us constantly. But answers are responses to questions we’re constantly putting out. If you can consciously ask the right questions, the answers you seek will naturally appear.
Don’t chase answers, ask the right questions and the answers will chase you.
Plus, answers aren’t destinations. They actually lead to more questions. And it’s in posing the right questions where the true A-HA moments come.
Wisdom is not about having the right answers, but in asking the right questions.
The wisest people have more questions than answers.
Here is a list of 33 questions that will spark something within you. Of course there are many more than 33 questions that can potentially spark something within. But this is a start.
Meditate on these. Ponder them and allow the knowing within to blossom.
These 33 Questions Will Spark An Immediate Spiritual Awakening
- Who am I?
- What am I grateful for?
- Am I here, in the present moment?
- What percentage of every day am I present?
- In what areas of life do I NOT apply the information I have?
- What excites me?
- Who inspires me?
- Exactly how does my favorite song make me feel?
- Why am I on this planet?
- What is my purpose?
- What are my thought patterns?
- What stories am I telling myself?
- What beliefs do I cling to?
- Am I willing to let go of my identity?
- Do I fear death?
- What is fear?
- What is love?
- Who is the observer of my thoughts?
- How am I holding myself back?
- Why am I not where I want to be?
- What is stopping me from being happy right now?
- Am I living my truth?
- How can I get closer to my truth?
- What are my most fundamental assumptions?
- Could my most fundamental assumptions be incorrect?
- How is my internal state affecting my experience of the external world?
- Am I simultaneously existing in multiple dimensions?
- Are my perceptions limited to 5 senses?
- Could there be more than just this three-dimensional reality?
- What am I not letting myself see?
- Where am I holding tension?
- What is my biggest fear?
- What is underneath my biggest fear?
Now stop reading.
Take a few minutes and meditate on these questions.
Write some of them down.
Let them marinate in your being a bit. Then allow the insights to come pouring through.
– Stevie P!